Thank You Courtney

Monday, April 12, 2010

Courtney,

Can I just tell you how much I love you!? Seriously... you sold me my first camera, you answer all my annoying questions, you take care of Kim for me since I am so far away and you introduced me to http://www.go4prophotos.com/. Seriously, one of the best sites EVER! I just signed up for StudioCloud business management software that I read about on Go 4 Pro and it is amazing. Seriously, I might be able to get myself organized finally! I try so hard to stay organized but never seem to suceed. This program just might be the key, and I never would've found it without Go 4 Pro, which I wouldn't have found without you. You are awesome! Thank you so much!

Claire

1 comments:

Courtney B said...

awww... thank you Claire! and, your questions are NOT annoying. i love talking photography :)

that was awesome!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP