Another Awesome Reminder from dPS

Monday, March 29, 2010

I love Digital Photography School... so much great info on that site. I particularly loved this article I read today.

I have this bad habit... I spend a lot of time reading about photography, looking at other photographer's sites, playing around in Photoshop, or messing with my photography site. What I should be doing is just taking photos! Over the past few weeks I have made a huge effort to take my camera with me as much as possible and to take as many pictures as possible. I cannot even begin to tell you the difference I am seeing in my photos. Through trial and error, I am learning new things, finding new ways of seeing and some of the techniques I have been trying to master through reading online have finally clicked! Others may not see the difference in my photos but I can certainly tell something has changed.

So my challenge to all of you is to take your camera everywhere and take pictures of everything. Even if it is just for a day or two, I bet you'll learn something new!

2 comments:

Jamie Lewis said...

I cant even count the times I've regretted not having my camera with me. I really need to bring it with me more often!

Amanda J said...

My husband always makes fun of me since I HAVE to take mine EVERYWHERE. Some times it even annoys him, but I don't care. It's my passion :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP