Re: Photos

Friday, October 2, 2009


I took this photo today. I think I'm more proud of how cute my niece is, rather than my photography skills, but I cant help it- I just want to pinch her cheeks! (Yes- its a little out of focus- I was shooting a 1.5 year old at 1/13 shutter speed!) This was an impromptu "photo session" - we pulled the dining chair up against a bare wall and took a few shots while I had her attention.

Shot this with a Nikon D200 at 1/13 sec at f/6.3
ISO 250
46mm focal length
Continuous lighting

2 comments:

maureen said...

Jamie, she's way cute!! And ps, I love the shot, too- I have a soft spot for photos of kids that age! :)

Amanda J said...

Very nice! I like the way the colors go together, the bold background color, and the pearls add texture and interest. Of course, the subject is adorable as well!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP