Photos!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey ladies! I want to see some photos on this photography blog!! I'm not going to name a category or anything, just put up a photo you've taken that you're particularly happy with, just for sharing and fun and all that, and tell us about it. Here's a photo I took while I was a missionary in Portugal- all the elderly people loved to look out their window for hours there. If you looked at a big apartment building, you're guaranteed to see more than one velhote looking around to see what's happening on the street. Enjoy!

Photobucket
ever vigilant- Lisbon, Baixa Chiado, 2008

Fujifilm Finepix A500 (point and shoot)
F/5.5
1/160 sec
ISO 200
unretouched

2 comments:

Amanda J said...

I like how there are several interesting things in one photo. The old man...the old brick wall...I like it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP