Contributor: maureen clark, photographer- nurse photographer, or photographer nurse?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey all you photogs and enthusiasts!

My name is Maureen Clark, and I'm excited to be included in this photography blog. I live in East Lansing, Michigan- just around the corner from Spartan Stadium. I recently married my own Prince Charming, and I am currently attending Michigan State University's College of Nursing with the goal of becoming a nurse midwife.

My passion for photography turned itself into a business this past summer. I shoot with a Nikon D60 with a recently-acquired SB-400 speedlight. I have had the privilege of photographing families, toddlers, babies, a wedding, a family reunion, a bachelorette party, senior photos, and lots of photos in-between.

I've tried photographing other subjects (really, I have tried!), but my inspiration continually comes from photographing people. I love details- I will just as readily photograph a couple's hands and shoes as I will their faces. I can be found crawling around on my knees after a toddler, trying to capture them in their world- or playing "freeze tag" with my toddler and elementary school-aged clients.

My portfolio can be found here. I am excited to further learn and contribute!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Mo, you're quite the busy lady aren't you! I hope you are able to find lots of photo time in your busy nursing schedule!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP